Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I currently own a pair of Endura Humvee Trousers and they are really comfortable to wear whilst riding the bike. I’m thinking about replacing them as they’re starting to look worn out for either a pair Endura MT500 Spray, or MT500 Burner or Single Tracker Trouser II. Just wondering what the difference is for the different fits.

Each one says they are kneepads compatible. I currently own a set of POC Kneepads and they are quite chunky. Just wondering if they are likely to fit and the skinnier looking versions, i.e. the MT 500s.

Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
I don't have the Humvee pants but I have the Spray Trousers. I've worn them with knee pads before. Which POC knee pads do you have? I can check the fit with a similarly-sized pad if you'd like.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! Thanks for you quick reply! I have the POC VPD2 knee pads, the same ones on the linky below. They’re quite chunky!

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
These size large Leatt pads look to be about the same size as yours. The Spray trousers have a little room around the knee and it feels comfortable. The fabric behind the knee is elastic. I have the pad on my right knee only:

Leg Musical instrument Wood Sleeve Flooring

Shoe Sleeve Wood Flooring Door
Footwear Joint Shoe Leg Knee

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much for sending those pictures. That’s a big help! I think I may order the spray and feel confident that they will fit over the top of my kneepads. They are a nice looking trouser, and less material around the bottom of the leg to get caught in the drivetrain!

Thank you very much again!

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
Thank you very much for sending those pictures. That’s a big help! I think I may order the spray and feel confident that they will fit over the top of my kneepads. They are a nice looking trouser, and less material around the bottom of the leg to get caught in the drivetrain!

Thank you very much again!
My pleasure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts