Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking at getting an endorphin and was wondering about sizing. I am 6 ft with a 32" inseam and am looking at a large or medium. Anybody out there my size? what fame size are you riding? it's hard to find a local dealer with stock for me to try right now and i am looking for a starting point. I currently ride an 07 Turner 5pack. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
qbert2000 said:
i am looking at getting an endorphin and was wondering about sizing. I am 6 ft with a 32" inseam and am looking at a large or medium. Anybody out there my size? what fame size are you riding? it's hard to find a local dealer with stock for me to try right now and i am looking for a starting point. I currently ride an 07 Turner 5pack. Thanks in advance
Hello qbert2000!

Well, i can probably answer that question pretty accurately :) I would almost certainly recommend a large frame. Large frames typically fit riders from 6'0" to about 6'4" in height. Also, we assume that a 6'0" tall rider has a 33" inseam, so if yours is 32" that means that your torso is slightly longer than what we would assume for your height and hence you'll definitely find a medium sized frame cramped. So, large it is!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.