Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this email:

We are writing to let you know that we will be discontinuing our Corporate discount program at the start of the New Year. Now is your last chance to receive a discount on your bike. As of January 1, 2021 we will be turning off our Corporate page and encouraging you to support local retailers or buy online on our consumer site.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can you elaborate? Not familiar with Expert voice.
Expert Voice offers discounts on a ton of products, Diamondback included. Their discounts have been hundreds of dollars better than the corporate discount the last time I checked. You can qualify for a free Expert Voice account by signing up for a month of IMBA which is cheap.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Expert Voice offers discounts on a ton of products, Diamondback included. Their discounts have been hundreds of dollars better than the corporate discount the last time I checked. You can qualify for a free Expert Voice account by signing up for a month of IMBA which is cheap.
Appreciate the info! Thank you!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Expert voice is a better deal anyway.
How so? You had to pay shipping and the price was always then same when I looked (when you factored in shipping).

Crazy how much bike prices have gone up on their site! I got my Mason 1 for $640 with the corporate discount(it was like $600 on Expert Voice but he shipping made it the same price) in the summer of 2019 and now it is $1,050! I upgraded to a Suntour Aion fork and a TranzX dropper and only have $850 into my bike. :) So glad I didn't wait any longer (plus they are always out of stock)!

·
Registered
323 Posts
How so? You had to pay shipping and the price was always then same when I looked (when you factored in shipping).

Crazy how much bike prices have gone up on their site! I got my Mason 1 for $640 with the corporate discount(it was like $600 on Expert Voice but he shipping made it the same price) in the summer of 2019 and now it is $1,050! I upgraded to a Suntour Aion fork and a TranzX dropper and only have $850 into my bike. :) So glad I didn't wait any longer (plus they are always out of stock)!
I no longer remember the specifics but I did compare everything when I bought my Release 29 in or around March 2020. I believe I saved at least 100-200 dollars over the corporate discount even when factoring in shipping and the cost of signing up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts