Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the longest time, DB bikes were offered at a modest discount to account holders who signed up with a code (mine was - I believe - through an employer and its "Perks at Work" program). That is how my account was set up and I was able to take advantage of the discount to buy two of my current MTBs.

Very recently, when trying to log into my DB account, I was asked to reset my password. I am not sure whether the two are at all related but now none of the bikes show any discount whatsoever.

Just wondering whether folks do see the same situation. I did check my Perks at Work program and the DB is still referenced there ("Exclusive Pricing Up to 75% Off + 4x WOWPoints") but re-direct onto the DB website shows 'full' prices.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
My corporate discount is gone, and I don’t see the discount listed on my internal benefits page anymore.

It’s a shame, as the corporate discount was one of the few things keeping me interested in the brand.

Maybe it will return in the future, and maybe we will see some new bikes from them again as well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just checked again and Diamondback is no loner listed under "Offers" in my "Perks at Work" account.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That blows. i don't know how many of us are riding around on Releases because of that corporate discount, but I'm damn glad I got in on it when I did.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reached out to DB in Instagram re: corporate discount. Per the reply I received; it is going to be reinstated very soon, with correspondence clarifying how to "re-engage" the account forthcoming shortly. Looking forward to that email.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In case anyone cares, the new eCommerce site is online and the corp discount program is back.
Yep! Just got an email asking to reset my password and after following the directions, I can now see the discount. Glad they are keeping it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Corp discount is BACK. The Release 5c price looks quite nice.

I’d buy one right now if it was still spec’d with XO1 Eagle and Carbon cranks like last year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can also get a better discount through ExpertVoice.com. You need to donate to IMBA to be eligible.

The releases are 30% off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts