Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $1499. PM me for more pictures. Medium size Ellsworth Epiphany in Excellent condition. This is a VERY lightly used bike; it still has the original chain rings and theyre still good!
I am the second owner and bought it in 2013, the first owner bought it for his wife years before that and she rode it twice. I have hardly ridden the bike in the last 5 years, probably 20 times.

A high quality build:

-All Shimano XT Drive train and shifters.

-26" Tubeless Mavic Crossland wheels.

-Rockshock Revelation 130mm front fork. Rebuilt just 5 rides ago.

-Fox Float CTD rear shock with Trail Adjust, lockout, trail,and downhill settings. I replaced the original shock.

-2.6 Tires practically new condition.

-Formula Oro K24 Hydraulic brakes and levels. New pads just installed.

-Thompson Elite Seatpost and Stem

-Chris King Headset

-Anodized forest green finish

This bike needs nothing, everything works perfectly.

Please do research. There are plenty of reviews on this bike; it was a top all mountain bike in late 2000s, made in the USA, and rated 4.6- 4.8 out of 5 on review sites.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
Asking $1499. PM me for more pictures. Medium size Ellsworth Epiphany in Excellent condition. This is a VERY lightly used bike; it still has the original chain rings and theyre still good!
I am the second owner and bought it in 2013, the first owner bought it for his wife years before that and she rode it twice. I have hardly ridden the bike in the last 5 years, probably 20 times.

A high quality build:

-All Shimano XT Drive train and shifters.

-26" Tubeless Mavic Crossland wheels.

-Rockshock Revelation 130mm front fork. Rebuilt just 5 rides ago.

-Fox Float CTD rear shock with Trail Adjust, lockout, trail,and downhill settings. I replaced the original shock.

-2.6 Tires practically new condition.

-Formula Oro K24 Hydraulic brakes and levels. New pads just installed.

-Thompson Elite Seatpost and Stem

-Chris King Headset

-Anodized forest green finish

This bike needs nothing, everything works perfectly.

Please do research. There are plenty of reviews on this bike; it was a top all mountain bike in late 2000s, made in the USA, and rated 4.6- 4.8 out of 5 on review sites.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
What tires are on it??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.