Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the fence about an El Santo for quite some time now, but I'm just curious if the two new FS models will take the El Santo out of the line-up.

I don't want to buy now, but I also don't want to wait and then not be able to get one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Some details

RideFaster said:
I've been on the fence about an El Santo for quite some time now, but I'm just curious if the two new FS models will take the El Santo out of the line-up.

I don't want to buy now, but I also don't want to wait and then not be able to get one.

Thanks!
The El Santo has been essentially unchanged for several years. We've already shown a new model (El Kaboing) in the 26" area that will be available late September. Additionally, we will not be building more El Santo's in the current configuration and we are out of stock on some sizes already.

It's a great bike. I don't think you can lose either way, either buying now or waiting for something else.

Jason
Salsa Crew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.