Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered an El Rey from Chad at Red Barn Cyclery on Tuesday. Should arrive direct from Ventana on the 12th , 13th the lastest. Can't wait to build it up. It's for my bro...hope he enjoys it on those So. Cal trails.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
:thumbsup: Awesome choice, don't forget to test it out before you ship it off to your bro. I would recommend about 6 months of riding just to see if its the bike for him. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
bikesinmud said:
:thumbsup: Awesome choice, don't forget to test it out before you ship it off to your bro. I would recommend about 6 months of riding just to see if its the bike for him. :thumbsup:
that's great advice... if you are too busy to "break it in", I can do it for you,trikobe! ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being I have a fractured tibia from a crash a month ago and still on crutches, I will definately keep you guys in mind:) Man, I would love to test out that El Rey too. I guess him and I can swap bikes the next time we ride together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.