Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Salsa El Mariachi (geared if possibleand built up with a suspension fork? sorry) Use the Dos Niner and love it, but I'd like to add a HT 29er next year or late season. Weight seems kinda high though (opnions?)

I also like the Orbea scandium, Niner Air 9, and a coule Ti options and customs like Quiring and DeSalvo. Like to stick with Salsa though since they're a team sponsor.

Wish they could offer a Moto Rapido 29er. THAT would be the sh*t!!

Later.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Maybe LE's

jasondean said:
Anyone have a Salsa El Mariachi (geared if possibleand built up with a suspension fork? sorry) Use the Dos Niner and love it, but I'd like to add a HT 29er next year or late season. Weight seems kinda high though (opnions?)

I also like the Orbea scandium, Niner Air 9, and a coule Ti options and customs like Quiring and DeSalvo. Like to stick with Salsa though since they're a team sponsor.

Wish they could offer a Moto Rapido 29er. THAT would be the sh*t!!

Later.
Thanks for the support. Just an FYI: You probably won't see many pictures of El Mariachi's production frames unless they are prototypes. We haven't shipped any production/geared frames yet. They are due here mid/late July.

Here's the first prototype. I took this picture from Freewheel Bike's Blog. Taken in March '06.

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet Build!

Salsa,

That LE is sweet. Anxious to see the productions. Big Al from Bikeman.com says the blue is super sweet up close. Like the fork option (for cx?) myself I do endurance races and clearly not man enough to do a rigid fork :D

Thanks for YOUR support. Good stuff.

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.