Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
loco
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pictures of my new El Chiquillo. I'll post some better ones later. It's has the tob tube of the EL Saltamontes and a gusseted head tube. It's sweet! I can't wait to ride it!

Attachments

·
Baller/Biker
172 Posts
Good to have some company..

Just 6 months ago I could not find an owner of a Chiquillo, any reviews or current pics. I think this frame is a great intro to the Ventana Family..hey I'm thinking about my next one now (El SALT) Anyone have current pics of a new Salt? by the way great color choice.

·
Baller/Biker
172 Posts
Chiquillo lovers:)

konacoffee said:
Here's a few pictures of my new El Chiquillo. I'll post some better ones later. It's has the tob tube of the EL Saltamontes and a gusseted head tube. It's sweet! I can't wait to ride it!
Hey ...link to my chiquillo after its first wash..this is my second hardtail (first was a GT Avalanche) I have to say that this frame is not flexing during my sprints to catch or pull away from my riding gang.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=217635&highlight=babies+first+bath

·
loco
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I still haven't had a chance to ride it since I was out of town for the weekend and our trails here on the Colorado Front range are all snowed in:madman: . That sticker above the Sex Welds sticker is the Alpha bicycle company logo. Thank you Alpha bikes for making this bike happen for me.:thumbsup: And thank you 90 days same as cash trek financing.:) I'll post more pics when I can finally get some dirt on it. Peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.