Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
What? So he didn't like the bike, is that a crime? :nono: Posting pics of himself in a speedo on this forum should be a crime!:eekster: We've all got opinions, and you know what they say about those.:D

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I hear El C's next upgrade wil be a thong.
Whoever sells him one is the criminal!

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
I call em like I ride em. If I don't care for the way something rides, I"ll be the first to report it. You should hear me bad mouth my ex-girlfriends!:eekster:

But seriously, I think Chumba is a great company, but I didn't care for the way the EVO rode. I like the looks of it, but that's about it.

I really wanted to hate the Push upgrade on the DHX, but alas, that is one upgrade that is definitely worth the coin!

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
What El C isn't telling you is: he didn't like the chumba because when he rode it wearing this thong, it got caught up in the linkage system:

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Renegade said:
What El C isn't telling you is: he didn't like the chumba because when he rode it wearing this thong, it got caught up in the linkage system:

Whoa! I think you are mistaking Vanilla Zilla for Bikezilla! :eekster:

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,118 Posts
This is one time when it I can honestly say it wouldn't hurt to be blind. At this moment I would gladly trade my eyesight (or at least what I just saw) for just about anything.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Couple of zip-ties around the unit and the bike's top tube will keep that puppy from getting caught up in the chainring.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
FoShizzle said:
thanks SSINGA......i typically read your posts but holy cow, this one diverged quicker than normal.

That guy SS really starts a lot of perverted, twisted, sick, disgusting threads, doesn't he? Perhaps we should get him banned from the website.:thumbsup:
:eek:
:D

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Renegade said:
That guy SS really starts a lot of perverted, twisted, sick, disgusting threads, doesn't he? Perhaps we should get him banned from the website.:thumbsup:
:eek:
:D
guess it makes sense that a perverted, sick, and disgusting guy like SSINGA would do such a thing....since its not his fault really, lets have him stay a while

1 - 16 of 16 Posts