Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,093 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
pretty sweet lookin tectro lever! if it only had a little set-back, i might consider it. for now ill wait till the next model with a belt buckle mounted remote panic button made from a old hite rite. wait... candycorn says i cant buy any bike parts with more travel than my wiener. oh well.

·
fried stuff with cheese
1,293 Posts
I just saw this too.
I may try to get over there and see if I can check one out. I'll post up pics if I do.
They are just down the road from my parents house so next time I'm down by the coast I'll call them up.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
El Chingon said:
I like that it has 9 inches of drop, but that lever is hideous and big. My 5 inch AMP has been awesome. Would I prefer another inch of drop? Yes.
I agree about the lever. But I think it's a design that Aqua could embrace:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Same here

I think I will stick with my GD Turbo for now - it works great and I don't have any more room on my bars for another lever.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
I like the looks of the lever on that Speshy model, but it looks to be only a 3 inch drop. AMP is gonna clean up if they ever release the 5'er to the public.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.