Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made some last night using an old recipe I got from my Mom's husband's brother, passed down from their grandad. It calls for four types of hooch, and it's friggin' amazing.

Discuss.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'll bet it

was a lot better than the evans williams RTD they have by the checkout at my LQ. Against my better judgement I went for it last year, it was alright but I never ended up killing it off, It's too sweet after awhile.

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
I'm betting it's one of those "drained through a sock with a hole in the toe - left buried in the ground for a week - do a sacred and secret dance around it - fill your downtube with it and ride up the nearest 14er - then pour out and let decant for an hour before serving in cups made of monkey skulls" type of recipes.

In other words, I think it's bunk.:skep:

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
And you won't share it with me? Even after I got hammered at your house and babbled on for hours, and you got hammered before that and punched me and we got hammered before that and my wife had to tell us to shut up at 230am on a Tuesday and before that when we got home from a road ride at 3am on a Monday and before that.........

Yeah, you should share.

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
lubes17319 said:
Always thought eggnog smelled (and probably tastes) like paint.
Nasty!
I'm with ya ... just can't stomach the stuff - to thick and sweet.
Now, some Stranny's or the like ... well, now you're talking :thumbsup:

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,448 Posts
Yetigirl said:
When do I get to try some? Can't believe I haven't had any yet -- wassup widdat? :skep: It sounds absolutely divine, btw!!
Somebody has to make the ice cream. Which is a bit of a PITA. We're lucky to have a buddy with the recipe AND the crank machine - and we have a bunch of kids to do the crankin'. So all IE has to do is provide the rum. Hilarity ensues! :D

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
SkaredShtles said:
Somebody has to make the ice cream. Which is a bit of a PITA. We're lucky to have a buddy with the recipe AND the crank machine - and we have a bunch of kids to do the crankin'. So all IE has to do is provide the rum. Hilarity ensues! :D
Ok, I'm down! When's the next ice cream/rum concoction par-tay? I'm there! :thumbsup:

·
Pivot Rider
1,088 Posts
SkaredShtles said:
Last one was in the pouring rain camped out at Buff Crik. Memorial Day. Dunno when the next one is...
hmm... well, if IE doesn't plan one sooner -- maybe he can be talked into coming up to BC when we start trail work again on that primo black diamond trail -- twould be an awesome way to end up one of the weekends -- no? :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.