Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Graduated from the Boro back in the day, wondering what the ride scene is like there these days, if any. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Got a great group ride sunday mornings at asbury woods in erie if your interested.
They leave promptly at 9 am unless they know someone is in route. I work 2nd shift so I show up about 10.
Alot of times the group will circle back around so I can meet up w them. If you want more info p.m. me or
if you want to just show up most know me as woods. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the reply and the offer to ride but I'm not in the area anymore. I was just wondering what or if there was any scene there these days and what people are riding. Glad to hear people are out spinning em. If I ever get back that way I'll look you up, or if you're in CO...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
jugdish said:
Appreciate the reply and the offer to ride but I'm not in the area anymore. I was just wondering what or if there was any scene there these days and what people are riding. Glad to hear people are out spinning em. If I ever get back that way I'll look you up, or if you're in CO...:thumbsup:
No problem !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm trying to put together some riders in the boro... this is my last year there so I hope to get some good riding in while I finish up the easier classes. The scene isn't very good, there is like me and one other guy, as far as I know... Hopefully it will get better this year.

Peace,
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.