Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Done.

Pleased to see one of the checkbox answers was "designated mountain bike trails" so they are at least acknowledging it now.

·
Hoolie Ghoulie on Strava.
Ripmo
3,250 Posts
Unfortunately I filled out the Chinese one, I have no idea what will happen now. J/k Thanks Livermore. I went big on park goals of Doubling miles of trail, and using / organizing free labor from volunteers.

·
Premium Member
5,804 Posts
Done. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: DPC

·
Uncle
4,305 Posts
Pleased to see one of the checkbox answers was "designated mountain bike trails" so they are at least acknowledging it now.
BTCEB and NICA associated folks have been putting a lot of energy into making this happen. We'll keep at it. If you live in the East Bay, please consider joining to help these kinds of efforts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
DONE - its still active

What are some local groups that EB Parks should work with for improved bike access? That's a question.....which local orgs/groups should we partner with?

:cool:

·
Uncle
4,305 Posts
DONE - its still active

What are some local groups that EB Parks should work with for improved bike access? That's a question.....which local orgs/groups should we partner with?

:cool:
Generally speaking, BTCEB is a good place to start for all things East Bay. We're in the loop, pretty well connected, and we're easy to find. Ultimately the best changes will come when the right community members team up, and BTCEB can help connect those people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts