Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I used them for a few items. They are legit. I think they have a brick and mortar store in CO. Their shipping wasn't quite as snappy as Jenson or Pricepoint, and their shipping rates are a bit higher. I'd use them again for sure.

·
Life Is Short
2,569 Posts
I bought a bottom bracket two years ago from them and funny they don't have me in their
computer of customers. Oh well just ordered a White Bros Groove 200 for 500 including shipping,
hope it comes soon. It must be a close out but looking forward to it. AAA+ eBike Stop

·
Here to Serve
24 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. We work hard to try to keep everyone satisfied and coming back for more. We also lurk the forums and try to pitch in with help for questions when we can. Always feel free to email us a info(at)ebikestop.com if you have any questions you think we may be able to answer for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought some Shimano SLX brakes from them. Their product description said these included I.S. mounts. After I ordered them, but before I received my order, I emailed them, and asked them whether they were included. They told me they were not, and they gave me a $15 refund. They have good prices, fast shipping, and GREAT customer service. I would buy from them again.

Sent from my Full CM9 on ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.