1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Mammoth, Mount Snow, Vermont; Highland Mountain Bike Park, New Hampshire; and both Steamboat and Purgatory, Colorado are eBike Friendly according to this article:
https://www.rei.com/blog/cycle/mammoths-trailblazing-path-for-electric-mountain-bikes
Are there any else out there in the US? Mammoth had to get permission, but is that the case for all resorts currently?
Not technically a resort but probably more high quality riding in a small area than any resort would be Bentonville.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not technically a resort but probably more high quality riding in a small area than any resort would be Bentonville.

I gotta get to Bentonville one of these days and check it out. It just seems strange to go on a vacation to Arkansas. You would think more low-tourism towns would follow that model as a way of generating revenue.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I gotta get to Bentonville one of these days and check it out. It just seems strange to go on a vacation to Arkansas. You would think more low-tourism towns would follow that model as a way of generating revenue.
You have Arkansas and then you have northwest Arkansas. Frankly speaking mountain biking is just what was chosen. Any number of things could have put this place on the map as a destination.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.