Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

EBB's

820 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  zanq 
#1 ·
What is the fore/aft adjustment range for the various EBB BB's that exist in the market today? Are there some that are better than others?

dd..''

G
#2 ·
You want

You want 1/2" and most good ones have it although we have seen some no namers that don't.

Brent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05' Phil Wood SS Proto #1 is available. 853 Disc Frame (med) with Eccentric. Like new.
First $700 plus shipping takes it.

#5 ·
Does anyone have a source for Bushnell EBBs in the US? I just ordered a new Inbred frame and it isn't coming with the EBB unit.

Thanks!

#7 ·
Less then 1/2" for me

Mine is from a retro-fit by Gene Spicer. Probably one of those 'no-name' ones Brent mentioned. As I noted in the 1FG thread, the fore-aft is somewhere between 3/8" and 1/2". With a half-link any gear combo is possible -- not a perfect situation, but certainly livable for me.

#10 ·
Walt said:
The retail price (eccentric + shell) usually hovers around $100. I have lots of them, most of the time, just drop me a line if you can't find one somewhere else.

Make sure the ID of the shell is 54mm, btw. Otherwise the Bushnell won't work.

-Walt
Dennis isn't the fastest at e-mail reply. I checked the On-One Inbred site and it is made for the Bushnell eccentric. Odd, though, that the eccentric isn't included with the frame as indicated by zanq because like Walt mentions, the size of the shell is critical.

#11 ·
ssmike said:
Dennis isn't the fastest at e-mail reply. I checked the On-One Inbred site and it is made for the Bushnell eccentric. Odd, though, that the eccentric isn't included with the frame as indicated by zanq because like Walt mentions, the size of the shell is critical.
I knew it wasn't coming with the insert, apparently On-One ran out but had frames still in stock. Usually, the frame would come with it. It's just a matter of getting ahold of Dennis and figuring out how to obtain one of his EBBs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.