Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building up a 24" bike for my soon to be 10 yr old son and want to put some Shimano hydros on it. Would you guys trust these? I actually already bought them but am second guessing the decision. Good seller feedback and definitely cheaper than buying from a retailer but worried they aren't legit. Shipping from the US but lots of similar looking listings from China. Will see what they look like soon but wanted to see if anyone has experience with a similar purchase.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SHIMANO-DE...isc-Brake-Set-Front-and-Rear-OE-/352641066088

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
flailer
161 Posts
I bought those very same brakes from the same seller and used them to upgrade an older bike that still had cable actuated disc brakes.
They arrived in about a week and included all the installation hardware and pads. They come pre-bled and ready to go.
They work flawlessly and I have no complaints.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought those very same brakes from the same seller and used them to upgrade an older bike that still had cable actuated disc brakes.
They arrived in about a week and included all the installation hardware and pads. They come pre-bled and ready to go.
They work flawlessly and I have no complaints.
Nice! Feeling better now. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.