Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is his response to my question. “Are you sure that is a Turner” (I was being diplomatic) just in case he was just disillusioned.

Hi
No it isnt but it is almost identical. My Freind owns a Six Pack and the two side by side looks the same except that this frame has slightly more oversized tubes.
I bought it new from a rich Kid in USA who had the latest Bike for everyday of the week.
when i bought it there was no decals on it, so i imported the Turner stickers from the states to give it some identity. The Frame is well still brand new and is well engineered and bomb proof.
Turner frames go for well over £1000 (just for the frame). Even the guys at my local bike shop who fitted the bottom bracket are convinced.
Kind Regards and Good Luck (19 watchers so far)
Joe

More to come I suspect.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My second question was "Thanks for replying, but I it isn't a Turner,don't you have to declare it as a copy"

And the response was...

"Hi
Thats why, I have not advertised it as Turner
Just as a full suspension Mountain Bike.
its Just as good, at less than 1/3rd the price.
Kind Regards
Joe "

Oh so thats ok then.

·
fried stuff with cheese
1,293 Posts
That is so classy. I'm off to rebadge all the old bikes in my basement and hit e-bay.
Hell, if I had known it just took some stickers I would have saved myself a bunch o' money.:madman:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.