Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Derailleurless
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...(speaking of change) AND i LIKE iT!

<a href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=naestep&items=100&frompage=-1&item=-1&de=off">My eBay feedback page.</a>

1, 6 & 12 month feedback summaries give a better picture of a seller's activity for a part-timer seller such as myself. For a high-volume seller, I don't think it really matters.

New tabs separate feedback comments by seller/buyer transactions (although it won't give a percentage of buyer positives versus seller positives).

Minor but nice changes!

·
rohloff rich
397 Posts
Nice avatar!

Speaking of your avatar, I'm finally in the process of obtaining a Rohloff hub--it's not as easy as it would seem. Sorry for the highjack, but I had a question: Do any of your bikes utilize the OEM-2 axle plate? Retailers I've spoken with are having a hard time getting it from Rohloff USA. If you do have one (or more), how did you get it (them)?

·
Always Learning
9,607 Posts
f*nætik said:
...(speaking of change) AND i LIKE iT!

<a href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=naestep&items=100&frompage=-1&item=-1&de=off">My eBay feedback page.</a>

Minor but nice changes!
Nice eBay feedback page, Naestep. I agree, I like the new changes at eBay.

Now to the important question. Is that picture under your new handle of f*naetik a cross section of a speedhub, or is that your Black and Decker weed eater? ;-)

BB

P.S. I was just out in the Bay Area for the holidays. I think out of the 10 days we were there on vacation visiting the in-laws it must have rained for 11 of those 10 days....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Call Sheldon Brown/Harris Cyclery, they'll get you one in a jiffy

rs3o said:
Speaking of your avatar, I'm finally in the process of obtaining a Rohloff hub--it's not as easy as it would seem. Sorry for the highjack, but I had a question: Do any of your bikes utilize the OEM-2 axle plate? Retailers I've spoken with are having a hard time getting it from Rohloff USA. If you do have one (or more), how did you get it (them)?
I ordered an OEM2 plate recently from Harris Cyclery (www.harriscyclery.com) in MA, and I had it in a week or so. They're one of the largest Rohloff dealers in the states, and often times they stock parts; if not, ask for Sheldon & he'll order one in for you. They'll ship it out also.

-Adam

·
rohloff rich
397 Posts
Adman said:
I ordered an OEM2 plate recently from Harris Cyclery (www.harriscyclery.com) in MA, and I had it in a week or so. They're one of the largest Rohloff dealers in the states, and often times they stock parts; if not, ask for Sheldon & he'll order one in for you. They'll ship it out also.

-Adam
Thanks for the tip, but I ended up ordering one from Mean Todd at Webcyclery since they've really treated me right in the past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts