Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beer Swilling Clyde
323 Posts
Are you in Europe? If not Id probably skip it, the transatlantic shipping will run your 5 times what the bearings cost. Check out Enduro bearings (not the bike, it's the name of the company). They sell complete bearing kits like what your looking for, I bought a set from them last year that ran me about $40 shipping included.

Edit: I just read on the site they say they do international shipping for just over 2 GBP's. If that's so it could be a good source. I can't imagine for that cheap iftwould get to your door within the month though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't know anything about the ebay ones but I have used the Enduro Bearings for my 2003 Enduro.

Make sure you have a bearing press. It is pretty tough to get the old ones out and the ne ones in without good tools.

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Wrong bearing type, sure they'll fit but they won't work for as long as they should.

www.realworldcycling.com and get some enduro bearings. Full complement bearings have more balls inside giving more contact area and a longer life. That ebay guy is selling caged bearings allegedly out of a lawnmower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.