Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/WH302A07-Easton+Xc+One+Disc+Wheelset+08.aspx

Closeout at Jenson and quite inexpensive and light. How durable are they? I am a little wary of the lower spoke-count wheels. This would be for trail riding and xc racing. I weigh about 168 and am not too hard on equipment. No big drops but some smaller ones 2' - ish.

Opinions or other recommendations? Currently have WTD Laserdisc XC with Alivio hubs (stock on Jamis Dakota Elite).

Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been having them on my blur for over a year. Really like them...have DT swiss 240s on 717, XTR on Mustang rims, DT Hugi on 517, these and another cheap set. So far, I have found no reason to use anything else. I was more worried about being able to find a replacable spoke as well, but after reviewing the website and talking to LBS, ordered them. I'm on the waiting list for Jenson as well, will put these on my Superlight. 5'7" tall, 160 lbs, 170 with gear. They feel fast and light is the best way I can describe it. At 350, I think it's a steal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.