Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Dogtown on down the North Shore are still pretty heavily covered. I rode Dogtwon today and there was a hard crust developing but it wasn't quite there yet. Studs are a complete necessity. I'll be riding it tomorrow to see if it's any better. 5 to 10 tomorrow night. Time to break out the snowshoes.

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
woodyak said:
Dogtown on down the North Shore are still pretty heavily covered. I rode Dogtwon today and there was a hard crust developing but it wasn't quite there yet. Studs are a complete necessity. I'll be riding it tomorrow to see if it's any better. 5 to 10 tomorrow night. Time to break out the snowshoes.
Hey woodyak riding Otis tomorrow, you interested? CF.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
CRAZY FRED said:
Hey woodyak riding Otis tomorrow, you interested? CF.
Thanks for the invite. I'd really love to go but it's not in the cards for this weekend. Kid's gymnastics, being oncall for work,and a Knolly that's missing major parts are all conspiring to keep me local. Definitely keep me posted the next time you go down there. I'm dying to try it out. Let meknow how the ride goes.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.