Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Passion forum has the http://forums.mtbr.com/passion/one-...omething-about-your-last-ride-[o]-685895.html thread and the the Fat Bike forum has the http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/daily-fatbike-pic-thread-646442.html thread. Lets show everyone what we have here in Eastern Canada and start our own little passion thread. Show off a photo or two of your last ride, whether it be some sweet singletrack, catching air, or just your bike having a lean. A location and whatever details you want to share are more then welcome.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Not exactly my last ride, but I did ride this trail yesterday.

Bunkerama, MVP trails, Fredericton, NB. Amazing groomed trails, about to be destroyed tonight by rain.

·
Muskoka
3,473 Posts
Nice!

Great thread idea and 3 sweet posts to start it off!!! My last ride was way back on Faturday with Donnie and Buckwallow Mike. We explored some off trail terrain scouting out future trail build options :)

Prototype Buckwallow Passion mug :)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Did a pass with the groomer, then a few passes on the snowshoes ( with help from the locals) and the trails were great to ride today. Olive and Sage give it 8 paws up. Minto, NB.

IMG_0638.jpg

·
Registered
389 Posts
Seth at Albion fat bike festival.jpg

Great shot from Apex Race Photography from last weekend at the Albion Hills Fatbike Festival. Would have been better on the studded skinny bike. Icy, but a great day!

·
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fritZ,

I keep thinking to myself "thats a sweet looking bike" every time you post photos of it. Then I remember that my Torrent is waiting in the garage. Been riding the fat bike lately and the Torrent hasn't seen much action :(

Nice picture. Trail looks in fantastic shape.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
RiotMtb is up visiting here in New Brunswick. We've had an epic week of Snowshoeing, Hoking and Fatbiking. Today we gathered a crew and did a nice ride on the local Minto trails. There were as many Southern Ontario jackets as NB ones (Hamilton Cycling Club, Bicycle Works and Rock and Road Cycle).

Here we are stopped at the Tree of Bike.

Minto-Treeofbike.jpg

1 - 20 of 192 Posts