Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to NEMBAfest in Burke VT? Just seeing if I get to show off the Fugitive all by myself and stealth bomb Knolly stickers all over the fest. :thumbsup: I'll be there first thing Sat morning cruising around..have a few planned rides also. I'm staying up there for the July 4th week between Kingdom Trails and Highland NH....have fam in Concord NH so there's that. Coming up from Jersey. Ok...back to munchin on some Konnolies :eekster::nono::D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Anyone going to NEMBAfest in Burke VT? Just seeing if I get to show off the Fugitive all by myself and stealth bomb Knolly stickers all over the fest. :thumbsup: I'll be there first thing Sat morning cruising around..have a few planned rides also. I'm staying up there for the July 4th week between Kingdom Trails and Highland NH....have fam in Concord NH so there's that. Coming up from Jersey. Ok...back to munchin on some Konnolies :eekster::nono::D
I was there without my Endo, riding a demo. I saw a guy with a black Endo just like mine and I got jealous. Only Knolly I saw in two days there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.