Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Y no grease?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
771 Posts
Surfs up big kahuna! Yup just rolled me outta bed here in south San Jose guess alarm didn't go off. 3rd quake since I've been back in CA - it's good to be home

anyone nearby riding today? Looks great outside

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Thanks to Facebook informing me of the quake. Previously thought it was either my a) hangover or b) 2012 apocalypse is actually happening right now

Alum rock has had better quakes

·
Registered
626 Posts
baycat said:
Thanks to Facebook informing me of the quake. Previously thought it was either my a) hangover or b) 2012 apocalypse is actually happening right now

Alum rock has had better quakes
I am a bay area native -- and still they scare the crap out of me!!! Felt one big Bump in Belmont.. close to water dog..

·
orthonormal
5,141 Posts
One of my co-workers felt something at our office in Monterey. I didn't notice it.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,341 Posts
Felt it in Pleasanton. One good jolt. Apparently, the guy I was videoconferencing with could see the cube moving a bit... :)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
I was driving om Mission Blvd at Mowry in Fremont, didn't feel a thing. of course a 4.1 doesn't even rank as a good Burp

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pretty good jolt here in Sunnyvale, was just starting to think holy sh** this is going to be a bad one, when it just stopped, kind of surprised it was only a 4.1....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts