Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my favorite trails. It's very doable, but it's never easy. I got up early and picked up a couple passengers (one very handsome boy) and we headed out. We encountered a couple of these guys right off the bat:

The handsome boy behaved and didn't run off with them, rather he stayed by his momma's side (yeah, he's kind of a momma's boy).

Here's EJ with the world behind her:

The handsome boy:

Beggin' a drink off momma:

Climbin' up:

Aliens?

I always have to post my shadow:

It's really all about Jake:

One last shot, I got into my camera again!

Later we saw a big kitty, but it high tailed it out of sight pretty quickly.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Tiz the season for photo posts! I love it. Thank you for your contribution.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shelbak73 said:
You're so smart to give the dog a drink that way. I keep telling my dog it's a "bite valve" not a "chew valve".;)
(Please retrieve my toupee from that tree.)
Not my dog, but trained to drink that way. Athough she is thinking that an extra bottle of water would be good on rides any longer than the one we took.

Your toupee will wait for you in Fruita, unless the wind carries it away. Pardon my critique, but it seems it would be rather scrathy and uncomfortabe.

·
Registered
545 Posts
screampint said:
Your toupee will wait for you in Fruita, unless the wind carries it away. Pardon my critique, but it seems it would be rather scrathy and uncomfortabe.
Yep, it doesn't fit my head but it fits my personality. (Odd, scratchy and uncomfortable.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.