Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if there was ever a package for UPS to show up a day early with, this was the one. Finally, after nearly 4 months, the Lunchbox has arrived.

Of course I have tons of work to do today, so I can't really get to it, but I did a fast mockup. Should be rideable by Thursday if I'm lucky....

Devin, props to you, this thing is gorgeous:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, I'm pretty stoked. The color is a tad lighter in person, but very nice, It's a good clean color combo too.

Rims, what can I say, I'm a light touch in the wheel department. :D

3 years on an Arch in the back of my Monk, nary a truing needed. It's not that I don't ride fast or hard, but I'm just not a wheel destroyer, so why carry the extra weight? Call me a weenie, but I'm shooting for under 30lbs regardless, just because I can, but trust me, this won't be a garage queen:p

I roll my own, have for over 20 years, I just know what works for my needs. Now, also since that's the case, if this bike opens a whole can of whoopass I didn't know I had, a call to Stan, a day later I have a Flow, and BAM, just like Emeril, I'll kick it up a notch :cool:

·
16,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rensho said:
Nice color. I dig that green.

Not wider rims? So as to run lower pressure?
Yeah, it's cool. I kinda picked off a color wheel of sorts, it was a surprise out of the box.... Bad unintentional pun:D

Rims? I run tires about 26psi, tubeless, no problems.

Bonesetter- Yep, 2.4 RR's. I can't recall the numbers but the bb is over 14", 14.3 IIRC? Should be a monster in the woods, (giddy laughter trailing off......)

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
that is gonna be SICK....love it. well worth the wait IMHO.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts