Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got called early from my ride today so hoping to push a Kennedy run tomorrow AM rain or shine. 8am trail head...AR, you other dudes/dudettes??

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Got called early from my ride today so hoping to push a Kennedy run tomorrow AM rain or shine. 8am trail head...AR, you other dudes/dudettes??
Dang I wanna go but 8 is awful early!... how much later can you go? Give me a little something man! However ... I will be right down the street. Camping L.G. @ GF's tonight. I shoot this to L.G. man as we alway's ride Sunday. PM you soon!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have to be at Fischer for my daughter's soccer game at 10 so I could swing 8:30 but that's best I can do. No worries, I can always attach my boombox to my handle bars and ride with the Grateful Dead.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo AR...so, you'll be proud of me, I thinks.

Woke up early early so figured I could swing a Demo/Braille loop and still make my daughter's game. Braille was dope-ity goodness...damn fun. So, I was sitting here at home, all solo and finished a great book and thought, ****, think I'll run this to the library. Went out and logged a 2 mile run, pretty snappy pace too. Looks like I am all healed up and can start running again. yeehaw.

Anyhow, there you go. Might be up for a lunch ride this week sometime if you head out.

word

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Nice work man!

Woke up early early so figured I could swing a Demo/Braille loop and still make my daughter's game. Braille was dope-ity goodness...damn fun. So, I was sitting here at home, all solo and finished a great book and thought, ****, think I'll run this to the library. Went out and logged a 2 mile run, pretty snappy pace too. Looks like I am all healed up and can start running again. yeehaw.

Anyhow, there you go. Might be up for a lunch ride this week sometime if you head out.

word
Good for you Squashyo ... Running is the secret weapon ! Didn't ride till 12 ish today. Had to loan LG man the ripley as his bike was messed up. We headed up p pole and man I am beat.

·
user
1,060 Posts

word
I thought that was your car at Demo this morning. I got in a couple loops... Great brown pow, but a little bit of drizzle late in my ride made some roots super slick. So fun out there though. Glad you got in a ride.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was torn between Demo and Wilder as I was driving on 17 this morning. Saw an SUV with two bikes on it, and made a bet: if it was getting off at Summit, I was doing Demo... I ended up going to Wilder and had a blast :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts