Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to put together an early ride on Saturday morning at the Hamburg Road parking area. Say we meet and ready to ride around 8AM? We would head over to the State park (yellow and blue trails) and back. The pace would be steady but not blazingly (sp?) fast.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm very interested. i've only been riding for about a month or so though, so i'm still pretty new. i've been riding the watershed (lot on hamburg road) for the past 3 weeks straight though. if you dont mind a newb, i'd like to join ya.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weather looks good!

According to the weatherman, it looks as if we may be able to get our ride in afterall. The loop we will do is about 14 to 16 miles. As I said, we do not go that fast, so plan on it taking a little over or around 2 hours. It should be fun!

·
Registered
335 Posts
i may be able to go, i live in western maryland, how do i get to the trail head, i've driven by the park on 40 coming out of frederick, but thats where my knowledge of the area ends. It is a good challenging trail right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
you'll have to count me out for this ride, plans changed for saturday so i wont be able to make an early morning ride this weekend. hopefully there will be a good turnout so perhaps we could do this more often. have a great ride!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everyone is welcome!

It looks as if we will have a good group tomorow! To get there for RT 40 (headed west from Frederick,) Take a right on Gambrills rd. Continue on for a few miles thru the park and into the watershed. You will then make a right on Hamburg rd. The parking area is on the right just a few hundred yards down the road. How many people are we expecting? I will be the one on the white 1 x 1.

See you all there
Trevor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.