Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I've found abandoned cars at The "tank range"/Raglan Pits between Oshawa & Port Perry, plus the West Forest of the Ganny over the years.

·
9 lives
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
9 lives
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Throwback Thursday February 2011
P2200114.jpg

It was so cold on this ride, I wore my ski helmet and ski pants for extra warmth.

·
9 lives
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Are you sure that wasn't taken at Hanlan's Point? ;)

Ha! Since 2008, and every couple of years, a group of us take our bikes to the Toronto Airshow (Labor Day weekend). The best viewing is Hanlan's point on the Island. Plus, the "sunbathers" don't mind us watching the show ;)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Cool pics! I noticed the 'love locks' last year when I rode to the Humber I wonder how long they'l last? I guess Paris officials recently removed them from the bridge over the Seine.

Where is the 'flying saucer'? I've ridden north to Lions Park & a bit further, but don't recall it.

·
9 lives
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thank you !

It's been a few years since we rode the path so I'm not sure if the flying sauce has been torn down. When this pic was take, the rest room was locked and there was garbage and broken glass around... but the cool part was there was an echo!

The Humber's coolest restroom - Spacing Magazine

Just seeing these pics, I have an urge to go back. It's a great place to ride especially when the trails are wet

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I checked Google Earth & it shows up on their view 2002 (update please!). The bike path goes right past it, so I must've missed/ignored it. I'll try to remember to check it out on my next trip to T.O.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Attachments

21 - 40 of 87 Posts