Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mantis, Paramount, Campy
4,729 Posts
Go for it
But at $1400+ already you probably won't be getting a deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go for it
But at $1400+ already you probably won't be getting a deal.
There is just something about the posting that makes me suspicious. No personalized information, why are they selling a 2014, Cannondale does not allow bikes to be sold online, I still have not heard back from the seller, etc.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the seller responded to my e-mail asking where he got the bike and why he is selling. Here is the response:

"Purchased from a bike shop, customer who ordered it canceled his order. I only purchased it in order to turn around sell it."

Change anyones mind to the validity of this bike?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Having no warranty on the bike, I wouldn't buy the bike for $2100+ shipping.
Bike sold for $2175 but seller has only 11 Ebay transactions total, almost all in the last 6-months for bikes so I suspect the seller might be a shop employee. As for warranty, if the bike includes the original box and materials, wouldn't the warranty be available to to the first person who registered the serial number with Cannondale?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Even if you do have the original box and all of the paperwork, typically you have to prove that you bought the bike from an authorized dealer in order to have a valid warranty. I assume Cannondale is no different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts