Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
late spring

Sorry for the delay, and yes it will be worth the wait but we understand if you don't wanna.
We will be posting images from the SolidWorks files in a week. Please don't hold us responsible for soiled pants, it is a notable change for the DHR and in the process we were able to increase stiffness and drop weight, but it does look different than the protos or any previous DHR. Form follows function.

DT

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
turnerbikes said:
Sorry for the delay, and yes it will be worth the wait but we understand if you don't wanna.
We will be posting images from the SolidWorks files in a week. Please don't hold us responsible for soiled pants, it is a notable change for the DHR and in the process we were able to increase stiffness and drop weight, but it does look different than the protos or any previous DHR. Form follows function.

DT
Hmmm, Just in time for the CO resorts to open, better start saving my pennies, cause I bet she will be a beaut!! And perfect timing, since I planned to start racing again (Masters rainbows??)

Great job on the DW bikes guys, they sure making MTB'ing more fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dhr dhr dhr !!!

turnerbikes said:

DT
great news !
now the curiosity is even growing up!!
i will wait for sure !!!!!

thanks !!

fabio

·
Registered
74 Posts

DT
would this be the image?

Attachments

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
rroeder said:
Love the clean look of the symetrical non-elevated rear end, too bad they don't use this on their trail bikes.
The DHR isn't meant to sport a front derailleur.

_MK

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.