Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Single Track Mind
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this time of delays and missed deadlines, I just wanted to come on and throw a quick shout out to the awesome people at DVO. As I was getting ready for a 2 week-ish road trip, I discovered that my Sapphire had developed a crown creak. I contacted DVO and for sure they would take care of it under warranty, but they quoted me a 5 week turn around. I was bummed, but not surprised. It's the way things are right now. I sent it in for the warranty work and went ahead and had them do a full service while it was there, figuring at least it would be here when I got back.

I sent it in on a Tuesday; tracking showed that they received it that Thursday. Well, imagine my surprise when I got an email the very next Thursday saying my fork was on its way home! I had it in time to mount and dial-in before my trip.

Great gear, solid company, awesome service! I appreciate y'all over at DVO. That is all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.