Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance will be having an anniversary of the grand opening of Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park on June 11. Over 50 bikes to demo. Raffle with great prizes.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
craptastic, I have a wedding to go to, will try to make it though :)

·
Rider
221 Posts
Anyone know which Transition bikes will be at the event?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Duthie Celebration Reminder

Hey Everyone,
The First Anniversary Duthie Celebration, brought to you by Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance and a whole ton of other sponsors, is this Saturday starting at 10 am. Choose a test ride from over 10 different bike brands. Ride the new stuff...Tim's Deuce will be loose. GHY's line...mighty fine...Race down the new slalom line..Jump the tower....Check out the brand new skinnies in the clearing. What else? Rogue Beer (help Ralph with quality control :p), Trek BBQ, Taqueria Guatalajara. And games,yes,games. Huffy Toss...who will be the best true hucker...little bike race...Cuss Hollow Challenge. And of course the world famous Evergreen Raffle to help the cause. Check out the Evergreen booth to find some exciting news about mtb trails in the area. While you're there check out the awesome new Evergreen grips, they are sure to be THE bike accessory in 2011:thumbsup:
So plan on coming out...PARK AT THE LDS CHURCH...and help us build a true all inclusive mountain biking community.:band:

·
Zero to drunk in $20
84 Posts
Joining the club

I've ridden Duthie tons of times but I've never joined the EMBA. Will I be able to join at the event? How about buying a tile for phase 2? Will those be available?

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Boylesrules,

I meet a lot of riders who have been riding a few times at Duthie and just don't know how to help or support the cause. Evergreen will be there with special deals for memberships and Duthie Tiles. The deals will be $10 off the regular membership prices ($20 for individual or $40 for family) plus some raffle tickets. The second deal is to pay full price for a membership and get a pair of Evergreen grips plus some raffle tickets. We will be giving away some raffle tickets with Tile purchases. Renew early at full price and get the grips.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Can I redeem my raffle if I have to leave early (for the wedding) ?

Those grips are pretty 'sick'!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts