Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Pathetic. I can barely tolerate the ignorance on THIS board, let alone the drivel found on the Passion board. But congrats on your totally cool award! How does it feel to be king of the nerds?

Besides, I'm not a flamer....I'm a trawler!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Dustbag:

You need to up your game...not even an honorable mention in the Best Flamer category(grimy awards).

Tsk Tsk.

GLTY.

Aqua
you must be so proud!

Don't you have a good 15 mile ride in the snow, in a cast to do right now smarty?

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Dustbag:

You need to up your game...not even an honorable mention in the Best Flamer category(grimy awards).
You seem to have done pretty well, Aqua, by all accounts:

4. Best flame poster:
GOLD. Pete
SILVER. Aquaholic
BRONZE. Ryder injuries

6. Most Humorous:
GOLD. Aquaholic
SILVER. Hollywood
BRONZE. Nat

Congrats are in order! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

El Chingon said:
What happened to Best Speedo category?
gone along with the best shaved chest award . . .

Also noticed this:

20. Best video of the year:
GOLD. DownHill Jerk by mtbbill http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...light=downhill

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
El Chingon said:
Man those categories are lame. What happened to Best Speedo category?
dude...you'd get that for sure...i think yours are the only speedo pics floating around! :p:D

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Head Scratcher

Roy said:
How in the world does Aqua get 2nd best Flamer? Even Davide can slap Aqua around..
I know..I know. I'm scratching my head as well. To be included in the same category as the esteemed Pete with my "B" grade material..WTF????

Perhaps it's all of the softballs that Fo lobs up? Or, possibly all of the slackers who post pictures of their Gravity Droopers?

PS Shut it, Mackie...You and your Dusty Buttocks Mancrush.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Aquaholic said:
I know..I know. I'm scratching my head as well. To be included in the same category as the esteemed Pete with my "B" grade material..WTF????

Perhaps it's all of the softballs that Fo lobs up? Or, possibly all of the slackers who post pictures of their Gravity Droopers?

PS Shut it, Mackie...You and your Dusty Buttocks Mancrush.
Actually, you were robbed, Pete's not even around much anymore and he still got the gold, you were able to run off the esteemed Sir Tscheezy with your flaming skills, AQUA DESERVES GOLD, we want a recount!!

Now as far as the most humorous category, you deserve that hands down, your a total goober for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.