Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I've looked through all the relevant links but can't seem to see exactly what I want!
I'm looking for power cables, 5.5 x 2.1mm male to female, preferrably with some kind of dust/weather seal, 1 metre length.
I got one from TurboFerret, but he has no more...
Also, need a switch for my Magic Shine...

I did post this in a sticky, by mistake...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
piesoup said:
Cheers,
I did read this post (yesterday), but didn't actually see any reference to "5.5 x 2.1mm male to female, preferrably with some kind of dust/weather seal, 1 metre length." Which is what I was looking for.
I have no experience of the other connectors...

·
Registered
455 Posts
darksider said:
Cheers,
I did read this post (yesterday), but didn't actually see any reference to "5.5 x 2.1mm male to female, preferrably with some kind of dust/weather seal, 1 metre length." Which is what I was looking for.
I have no experience of the other connectors...
Hey man, didn't mean to sound rude! Sorry!
Was in a rush and thought it might help. Are you definitly stuck with using that size connector? You could find a source of good waterproof ones and convert all yours to it.
I don't know the size of the ones at the end of the above mentioned thread. Might be close though.
What about Magicshine or Trailtech??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Piesoup. Changing the connectors to those you linked to, may well be the way ahead.
DX have a 1 metre cable (male to female), which is 5.4mm and has a 'dust' seal. May be a simplar option...
I'll need similar cables also, to convert my P7 flashlights to battery packs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.