Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, one of her photos did!

A nice top-down shot of a rider on Mormon on South Mountain.

Three cheers for DurtGurl ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
AGAIN???

Nice work Durtgurl! :thumbsup:

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
someone scan it in...

·
Registered
515 Posts
DG is famous nationwide. I was on a chairlift at Northstar last weekend and when AZ came up a dude said "do you know DurtGurl?!" I was proud to say that I do!

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,422 Posts
supermoto said:
DG is famous nationwide. I was on a chairlift at Northstar last weekend and when AZ came up a dude said "do you know DurtGurl?!" I was proud to say that I do!
same thing happened to me in the parking lot at Gooseberry

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Who the he11 are all these fans and if there are so many out there then why don't I ever have a date :rolleyes: ??

I stopped by SMC last night but they don't carry Dirt Rag.
I bet the guys are just too intimidated by your mad riding skills.

Or too young,

or married.

BTW, I think we need to get a picture of Kathleen in DirtRag. Not just a picture that DG took. Start sending them in folks!

The Rider's Eye
The Rider's Eye is a unique magazine department that focuses on the love of cycling photography. You don't get paid for art published in The Rider's Eye. If that drives people away, great, we still pay for other stuff, but The Rider's Eye is about the people who ride because they love to ride and the people who shoot because they love to shoot.

To contribute to The Rider's Eye: Please email one to three high-res digital photos with The Rider's Eye in the message's subject line to [email protected].

All photos submitted to Rider's Eye must be submitted by the original photographer or be clearly noted in body text that permission was given for reproducing image in Rider's Eye.

Please include the following information for each photo:
  • Location, ie: city/state or city/country or forest/state, etc.
  • Photographer...either say you took it or say who did.
  • Misc info that might be necessary such as the rider depicted or the photograph's title...keep it short, we might not even print it.
  • All digital files must be clearly labeled with your first and last name.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts