Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
How much does it weigh?
1,169 Posts
I'm in Fergus, and it's a long drive for my little Kei truck, but I'll try to make it out, would make a funny picture if we have Fatbikes surrounding my truck :p Also hope the snow is in rideable condition by then... I barely rode at all last winter because the snow was terrible all winter.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meeting time 1100 hours main parking lot?

How is a meeting time of 1100 hours at the main parking lot to allow those folks coming from a distance for the ride?

·
Registered
787 Posts
that time works, the new fat ride is almost done...... weather permitting :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Durham forest ride on the 24th

I rode the Durham forest yesterday after the snowfall. Amazing conditions. Two other fatbikes and 2 29ers joined in. Awesome ride, great traction, and a great long term forcast for global fatbike day:)

·
Registered
787 Posts
super "bully" shake down today.....ready to roll for GFBD :) bully ride.jpg

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey guys so 11am it is then?? I have seen quite a number of fatties in Durham but not more than a few together at a time it will be awesome if we cha get a good turn out to get an idea how many of us there are in the area and maybe get some group rides arranged for the future ....hope to see you all there

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-3C looks like the forecast. It should be a great day. Looking forward to seeing as many fatties at 1100 as possible. See you there:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts