Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dennis ****z and I will be meeting at the Fawn Lake Parking lot on Wednesday 7/11 at 5:30 pm. All interested parties are welcome to come. Look for about 3 hours of riding.

I'll be singlespeeding on my new Vassago Jabberwocky and will have a 18" inch demo rigid Jabberwocky(32x20 gearing) with me if anyone is interested in giving Vassago's approach to 29er's a try. This frame will fit anyone from about 5' 10" to 6' 1" or someone with at least a 31 inch inseam. 1st come, 1st served, just shoot me a email if you want to use it.

Late edit: sorry about the date in the thread header. It is actually Wednesday 7/11.
Jeremy

·
Registered
776 Posts
djcnwriding said:
dude i'm there. i may be up for some of that 29 action. peace. there is also a SORBA meeting but i can't make it there in time, so i'll be riding, of course.
Hey, if you are talking about the Upstate SORBA meeting at Paris Mountain state park, that is on for tonight, Thuesday July 10th and wont get in your way to ride on wenesday at Dupont. We need all the people we can get for the meeting. If you aren't talking about the same meeting ,carry on! I want to try and make it on wed night for this ride if I can swing it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
White Squirrel said:
white squirrel has planned on making an appearance and riding with you fine gentlemen. See yall out there!

coming for your nuts . . . . .

:D :thumbsup:
Yeah, I reckon happy feet will probably head on out that way tomorrow seeing that white squirrel is gonna be there, I can't afford to let him have a advantage by getting all this extra saddle time, sept. is coming up fast.....:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
watch out for that last step...

Wish I would have just broke my chain or had a flat instead...

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

And just when I thought my day was going bad, i'm sure glad i wasn't that little black dog! :yikes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
D ****z said:
Wish I would have just broke my chain or had a flat instead...

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

And just when I thought my day was going bad, i'm sure glad i wasn't that little black dog! :yikes:
Did you at least look good while breaking it? That's all that really matters!:ihih:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.