Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed there tomorrow with my wife and 2 of my kids. My son is at boyscout camp; Saluda. Should we bring our bikes, or is it too wet? I tried to google current conditions and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Should be great.

Rode this evening in Pisgah and even though it'd downpoured, it was all right. Unless something tragic happened just across the valley at DuPont, you'll be in excellent shape tomorrow.

Have fun.

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
It was definitely dumping rain all over Henderson County today but with as dry and dusty as Dupont has been and given how well it drains I'd imagine it will be fine by tomorrow afternoon. Take your bikes and if it happens to be too wet just don't ride the trails - stick to gravel or go swimming instead :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
D.F.L. said:
Rode this evening in Pisgah and even though it'd downpoured, it was all right.
I also rode in Pisgah after work today, it was soggy, and the whole time I was thinking that I ought to have been up at DuPont...Pisgah's almost always soggy, and DuPont just seems to dry out in a matter of hours! Have a blast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.