Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it took a while but I found the trailhead this morning and got rolling. I don't know what my problem was this morning but I got my ass handed to me. Eventually I threw in the towel and turned around once it became clear that the full loop was not in store for me. I spent just over an hour on the trail.

I had to go tear up a 7.5 mile lollipop on Miller Peninsula just so I could look myself in the mirror this afternoon. I'm going to have to give it another go next weekend, or maybe the weekend after.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I wondered if you rode Dungeness today. I was sitting in the Tribal Center parking lot waiting for others when I saw you drive by.

Doing Lower Big Quilcene tomorrow morning if you are still in the area.

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
milt k said:
I wondered if you rode Dungeness today. I was sitting in the Tribal Center parking lot waiting for others when I saw you drive by.

Doing Lower Big Quilcene tomorrow morning if you are still in the area.
My wife and I are headed up to Hurricane Ridge tomorrow if the weather is nice before I catch the ferry back to the big city, but I'll be back nearly every weekend to visit until the end of August and I can guarantee that I'll always have a bike with me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.