Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just heard a funny story i thought i would share ,my friend who works in a bike shop was busy serving people on saturday afternoon when his back door alarm went off he ran back to see his back door wide open he runs out to see a bike lying on the floor...the dumb thief had only stolen a repair bike with no air in the tyres and no working brakes.. he had walked past $$$$ worth of bikes ..put a smile on my face :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dumbass!

murfio said:
ok just heard a funny story i thought i would share ,my friend who works in a bike shop was busy serving people on saturday afternoon when his back door alarm went off he ran back to see his back door wide open he runs out to see a bike lying on the floor...the dumb thief had only stolen a repair bike with no air in the tyres and no working brakes.. he had walked past $$$$ worth of bikes ..put a smile on my face :D
I can just see him jumping on it to ride away and he realizes the tires are flat-HA! Reminds me of when I was a kid, me and my friend walk down an alley. We pass a bar with the back door open. There are boxes of Bud sitting there with no one around, so we each grab a box & run like track stars to his house. They were empties.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.