Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so it seems to me that all the threads on this forum are getting worse and worse..... all of the dudes who used to post here, and actually had some important stuff to say, have left. so i guess ill just ask my pointless questions too.

ok so i just got my new big hit comp...and was wondering if it would be worth it to put a shiver on it? the rear shock is 7.5". ive seen shivers on big hit DH with 8.5" rear, but never on a comp that i can remember. so yah wuts ur guys input on how it would ride (i.e. too much weight, too much difference in travel, etc....)?

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
ok so it seems to me that all the threads on this forum are getting worse and worse..... all of the dudes who used to post here, and actually had some important stuff to say, have left. so i guess ill just ask my pointless questions too.

ok so i just got my new big hit comp...and was wondering if it would be worth it to put a shiver on it? the rear shock is 7.5". ive seen shivers on big hit DH with 8.5" rear, but never on a comp that i can remember. so yah wuts ur guys input on how it would ride (i.e. too much weight, too much difference in travel, etc....)?
I agree. This forums gone to sh!t. This post sux too!!! Go for the Shiver. I run 9.25 in rear and its great.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dannymonky said:
I agree. This forums gone to sh!t. This post sux too!!! Go for the Shiver. I run 9.25 in rear and its great.
haha. are u sure it wont feel too much like a lowrider type thing?

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
i run a 24 in back too so it does feel like a lowrider on the street but on the Mtn(Plattekill is steep in most areas) its great. U can always slacke the angle by adjusting the fork legs in crowns(took me a year to realize that one, as long as u have no tire clearance issues). Click my avatar and have a look at my girls.

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
so i guess ill just ask my pointless questions too.
I'm not to sure why you're saying that this forum has gone to ****... :confused:

If people are still asking questions and getting answers then, uhhhhh, isn't that what a forum is? :rolleyes: I also love the fact that you still asked a question even though you thought this forum is .....well you know... gone to $hit. :confused: :rolleyes:

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
bhamrider22 said:

Yeah just look at the current winner, the "Happy 420 *****es" Thread. Thank you potheads, we can rest assured that most of the crap on here will keep on makin us dumber. And the shiver on the BH comp, not a bad way to go. a little slacker in front, but definitely worth it for DH. Im not a big fan of the shiver's flexyness, but the over all ride is hard to beat. The HCSV valving is mantastic.

·
Registered
53 Posts
im gonna pull the "bhamrider22 ur a fruitcake" card one this one

mr.t

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A-team said:
im gonna pull the "bhamrider22 ur a fruitcake" card one this one

mr.t
thanks nice to know i have a friend :rolleyes: .... give me a break, im realy tired and its like 11:00, im only 13 and this was the worst day of my life. i was just pointing out that it seems that people like zachdank, bj, westcoasthucker, and all them hella good riders have stopped paying attention to this forum cuz of how people always ask "wut bike?" questions and things like that. and i just wanted some opinion on the way this fork would ride on my bike. im sorry for the inconvenience ive caused.

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
thanks nice to know i have a friend :rolleyes: .... give me a break, im realy tired and its like 11:00, im only 13 and this was the worst day of my life. i was just pointing out that it seems that people like zachdank, bj, westcoasthucker, and all them hella good riders have stopped paying attention to this forum cuz of how people always ask "wut bike?" questions and things like that. and i just wanted some opinion on the way this fork would ride on my bike. im sorry for the inconvenience ive caused.
Actually, they've all gone riding and being productive while the rest of us are are either working their day jobs, or in your case in school. This forum has not gone to $hit, it just takes breaks sometimes. Be patient..............

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MorphineAddict said:
Actually, they've all gone riding and being productive while the rest of us are are either working their day jobs, or in your case in school. This forum has not gone to $hit, it just takes breaks sometimes. Be patient..............
haha aight i can deal wit that i guess

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
sortafast said:
Yeah just look at the current winner, the "Happy 420 *****es" Thread. Thank you potheads, we can rest assured that most of the crap on here will keep on makin us dumber.
you're just jealous we have a holiday tomorrow and you don't... ;) pull your panties out of your a$$crack you HATER... :rolleyes:

p.s. the only dumb ones on here are the ones that take it so seriously...

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've posted like 20 times in the past day or two keeping idiots in check (no offense of course) And I have not seen a Zedro post in a week. BJ, WCH, JM, and even SMT are posting less and less. I think someone has to go over the forum rules. Heres a few:

-USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
-Use common sense
-Don't insult people unless they deserve to be insulted.
-Use common sense
-Don't say something here you wouldn't say if you met someone in a bike shop.
-Use common sense

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
It'll be just fine, if not TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I had a 2003 Monster T on my 2002 Bighit Comp and had the stock links on it till I upgraded them. It felt awesome. Definitely nice and raked out for drops and tech stuff but not being too too horrible.

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
ajw8899 said:
I've posted like 20 times in the past day or two keeping idiots in check (no offense of course) And I have not seen a Zedro post in a week. BJ, WCH, JM, and even SMT are posting less and less. I think someone has to go over the forum rules. Heres a few:

-USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
-Use common sense
-Don't insult people unless they deserve to be insulted.
-Use common sense
-Don't say something here you wouldn't say if you met someone in a bike shop.
-Use common sense
Some of us DO have lives outside of here ya know. :rolleyes: Go ride a bike......

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
To be 13 and sooooooooooooo

bhamrider22 said:
HARDCORE. Who gives a fock if someone asks wut bike questions on here. If you or the other 80ft hucksters dont like it, then dont read it and dont respond. I know if I see a stupid thread I dont respond. Oops, I responded to this one. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.