Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can order and the part number for Fox polymer du replacement. Not sure of the width etc. Thanks for any help.

·
b a n n e d
6,213 Posts
I ordered direct from Fox. Just called em' up, told them the year, make and model of the bike and they new the exact size.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I got mine for the first gen tallboy. says they are 8mm and mounting width of .860. having a hell of a time getting the inner du bushing out to install these and just want to make sure i have absolutely the right size. i also cracked the carbon upper link and have had a hell of a time getting a hold of santa cruz the past two weeks to get a warranty replacement.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I got mine for the first gen tallboy. says they are 8mm and mounting width of .860. having a hell of a time getting the inner du bushing out to install these and just want to make sure i have absolutely the right size. i also cracked the carbon upper link and have had a hell of a time getting a hold of santa cruz the past two weeks to get a warranty replacement.
It's tradeshow season-Eurobike just concluded and Interbike is up next. Delays and longer response time can be normal when people are out of the office.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
ah thank you. are they literally back to back?
For a vendor, yes.
Figure in prep, set up, tear down, travel time, and they are back to back.
Only a few days in between to play catch up.
Tough few weeks for vendor + customer contact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts