Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
I got mine for the first gen tallboy. says they are 8mm and mounting width of .860. having a hell of a time getting the inner du bushing out to install these and just want to make sure i have absolutely the right size. i also cracked the carbon upper link and have had a hell of a time getting a hold of santa cruz the past two weeks to get a warranty replacement.

· Registered
2,707 Posts
I got mine for the first gen tallboy. says they are 8mm and mounting width of .860. having a hell of a time getting the inner du bushing out to install these and just want to make sure i have absolutely the right size. i also cracked the carbon upper link and have had a hell of a time getting a hold of santa cruz the past two weeks to get a warranty replacement.
It's tradeshow season-Eurobike just concluded and Interbike is up next. Delays and longer response time can be normal when people are out of the office.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.