Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Italian biker
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to reproduce the DT EX1750 Wheelset and so I was wondering about which DT components are used. As far as I know rims the are EX5.1d, hubs are the 240s and spokes are ....

This is the question, on DT website they declare "double butted and bladed spokes", with this characteristics they might be the Aerolite. Does anybody know this?
Thx

·
Italian biker
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crisillo said:
DT 240 hubs with the 2007 20mm front, DT Comp or SuperComp spokes ad DT 5.1d rims.... I don't think the straight pull hub is available aftermarket though...
With "straight pull hub", do you mean hubs that can mount spokes radially? Are they different from hubs used in standard cross-lacing?

The comp and supercomp are not bladed spokes

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
crips said:
With "straight pull hub", do you mean hubs that can mount spokes radially? Are they different from hubs used in standard cross-lacing?

The comp and supercomp are not bladed spokes
Sorry my bad... the hub appears to be a regular 240..I just looked carefully

well.. from the pics they don't appear to be bladed, but I could be wrong... however I would prefer a stronger wheel with Comps for a mnimal weight gain....

I use the 5.1d on my wheels and love them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.