Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone here attend this yr??? I didn't go this yr and know a few regulars here were not really planning on going. I've kinda waited the last few days to see if someone says something and haven't seen anything. Sooooooo.....Did anyone go? Got pics? Get drunk enough? Cold, wet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I attended...and again a kick ass time. the single speed contingent definitely showed this year....

It was a little chilly, but the trails were fantastic. Last year we dealt with a lot of mud but this year they was little to none to be found.

I myself fell in a puddle trying to be a hero and went up to my thighs...too bad it was only 1/2 way through the race so I got to freeze the rest of the day. :)

A fantastic day

here are some pictures for you: Punk Bike Pictures

Jon

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jon,

Looks like a great time again this yr. I seem to be making it every other yr so by that logic I should be there next time.

Did that guy w/ the "chopper" really ride that one the trails???? Cool bike :cool:

Ricky, I didn't think you were going this yr.

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
Event of the year!

crashedandburned said:
Did anyone here attend this yr??? I didn't go this yr and know a few regulars here were not really planning on going. I've kinda waited the last few days to see if someone says something and haven't seen anything. Sooooooo.....Did anyone go? Got pics? Get drunk enough? Cold, wet?
The Enduro is the must attend event of the year! A great time was had by all who attended. Conditions were primo w/minimal mud unless you were wallowing in it like a warthog like pghmtnbkr did! Lots of beer and a touch of brandy from a flask kept the chill at bay. SS'rs were in abundance, there was even a Surly Pugsly w/3.7" wide tires there, and of course Lee on his chopper rounded out the sickness of the event! I think Mo counted 115 riders at the start of the day. See everyone next year! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.