1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
288 Posts
I need to invest in all of the seasons. Season 5's episodes seemed shorter. How is it in length compared to the other?

Also, how about some news on Season 6. This time last year you were dropping teasers and the bus was rolling already. Please tell me the bus (or a replacement but (c: ) will ride on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The DVD has 13 episode at 24 minutes each totaling 6 hours of freeriding. . What you watched before was the short webisodes for online only.

No word on season 6 yet...sorry.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sweet. I will be getting a copy for sure then.

I am really sorry to hear that there is no work on season 6 yet. It is a great series and shows a lot of people what is out there that they would otherwise never see. I personally would have never started building in my woods had I not watch Drop in. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
288 Posts
3 was my favorite as well. I have watched them all through the site at least 10 times each I swear. Keeps me going when I can't get out and ride. I also love the documentary style of the show. Kinda like the new Seasons. It's not all action, you get to see some lifestyle as well.
I own season 2 and my 2 year old son loves it more than me, and in my book that means a lot (c: Now to save my pennies and buy the others.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, season 3 their were a bunch of huckers on the crew. Its was as much fun to make as it is to watch. But season 5 in my opinion has the most progression and style out of all the seasons. It really showcases the younger riders influence on the sport.. Big smooth tricks.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Already ordered it and patiently waiting. Seasons 2 and 3 are regularly televised here in AZ if you have Cox cable and the E-Wam channel I think it's 143.
Love it

·
Registered
288 Posts
RipTV said:
The DVD has 13 episode at 24 minutes each totaling 6 hours of freeriding. . What you watched before was the short webisodes for online only.
Unless I am going to the wrong place, I think that the webisodes are the only thing up so the dvd should have a ton of extra footage.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
the teaser is probably one of the best MTB edits I've ever seen.. super creative.

I'm just curious (b/c i'm sure i'll be buying them when I have some extra dough) is there more Post Canyon footage, in the Hood River Episode? that place is too rad just to show the mx jumps.

thanks rip for producing

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
Orders away, thanks for posting here: I've been waiting for this to come out. This season has a ton of our home range trails on it, can't wait to see the full eps!

I dig season 4, except for that pony-tailed wanker, so cool that you guys got to do that trip down there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ryan_daugherty said:
the teaser is probably one of the best MTB edits I've ever seen.. super creative.

I'm just curious (b/c i'm sure i'll be buying them when I have some extra dough) is there more Post Canyon footage, in the Hood River Episode? that place is too rad just to show the mx jumps.

thanks rip for producing
Yes, there is more Post Canyon footage. We shot some trails there as well. I think it's mostly in Episode 3

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
Damn, that got here fast! Just watched the first few episodes: killer filming, nice representation of Whistler, the Shore, various areas in Washington and Blackrock in Oregon. Great cinematography, good soundtrack, solid package.

Damn, I want to go ride now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.