Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
bike geek
1,051 Posts
Oh my....and it would fit me just right...

I JUST walked up from the garage thinking to myself I've finally got my bike collection dialed in, I log onto MTBR, and see THIS...too bad bonus time isn't for another 8 months (or maybe that's a good thing?)!!!!

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Drool indeed. Oh for an extra $4k or so. Wouldn't fit me though....

Zed's that he's talking about are the 42c versions. Good for gravel and non techy courses or CXing.

Have you guys seen Nate's(cursive army) Potts? Beauty! I'll need to get over there to see it and get pics.

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
wow...

that is really something- yep, my size, too.
what is up with the tires??? are they really Richey Zeds??? :confused:
that (along with the toe clips and straps) are my main point of interest on this gorgeous work of art.
someone please fill us in- i can afford the tires, so i am very interested :D

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Padre said:
Uh, is it just me....the picture...or is it really true that the bike in question has, like, a 73 degree HA?
If so, no thank you. I'll keep my road bike geometry on the road....
The picture. The bike is sitting at an angle.

Though I would ride a rigid 29er with a 73 degree HA off road

·
Squalor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
~martini~ said:
Zed's that he's talking about are the 42c versions. Good for gravel and non techy courses or CXing.
I thought that when I first saw it, but for some reason the tires looked bigger than that to me. Maybe it is the all black rims.

I bet this bike has the first set of the new XTR cranks that have pedals w/ toe clips on them... :)

Good Stuff

LP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.