Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hope you'll join us tomorrow evening at our Annual Meeting (Jefferson County Administration and Courts Building, 100 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, CO 80419)

The doors will open at 6pm and the meeting will formally get underway at 6:30. Come hear about our accomplishments in '06 and our goals for '07. Additionally you'll get to meet (and chat with) the newly elected Board of Directors and committee chairpersons. We'll have some door prizes, and as usual, some light munchies and soft drinks.

Remember, this meeting is open to everyone, membership not required... so bring a friend! Afterwards we'll head down to the Morrison Inn for some real food and stronger drinks. ;)

On behalf of the COMBA Board of Directors, we hope to see you tomorrow night!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't live in CO anymore, but saw the words "Drinks at Morrison Inn" and got all nostalgic... Grew up in Morrison (live in San Francisco now) and used to pass the good old Morrison Inn ALL the time on my way to work at the bungee tower/alpine slide at Heritage Square- and of course to go to school in Boulder. I miss that place!

Have a drink and loads of great mexican food for me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SlowerThenSnot said:
I been meaning to show....
Work just didn't let me this week, Dave
no worries, you're excused (you work nights).

...as for the rest of you. :nono:

mmm-margaritas.
:D

·
2,856 Posts
gotdirt said:
no worries, you're excused (you work nights).

...as for the rest of you. :nono:

mmm-margaritas.
:D
Guilty with excuses, one legit, one lame.

Had to work last evening and still reeling from staying out late Tuesday night, ugh.

Really appreciate all of CoMBA's work and sorry I was not there to support you guys. I hope there was a good crowd.

Ed E

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
edemtbs said:
Had to work last evening and still reeling from staying out late Tuesday night, ugh.
So guys (and girl???)

If I were to show up to one of these non-biking, but drinking focused events and not drink would I be taunted and humiliated?

I've found that I'm allergic to beer. I get real sick when I drink it. And then the next day, well it's like I was lactose intolerant and drank a gallon of milk...if ya know what I'm saying.

So would y'all still be friends if I only drank root beer????

Just curious....

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
If I were to show up to one of these non-biking, but drinking focused events and not drink would I be taunted and humiliated?
If I could pry myself out of my easy chair and head to one of those myself, the answer would be yes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.